Monday, November 26, 2012

Regional Parks Botanic Garden Tilden Park Berkeley Wedding Photos



I recently worked with the most amazing couple. The bride, in particular, was such a great person and I had the most wonderful time taking her photos. Her personality really shows in these pre-wedding photos that I took of her and her bridesmaids [and one bridesman]. The wedding ceremony was at the Brazilian Room. This area of Tilden Park in Berkeley is really popular for weddings, they do a ton of weddings here! I've shot many weddings at the Brazilian Room, perhaps you have seen some of my previous wedding galleries?

Regional Parks Botanic Garden Tilden Park Bekerley Wedding Photos


Regional Parks Botanic Garden Tilden Park Berkeley Wedding Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.